Cellulite affects all women of all sizes and shapes. Many of them struggle on daily bases to reduce cellulite with no greater success. It`s not called “the curse of women” for nothing. What many of you may not know is that cellulite is caused as a result of muscle atrophy when the fat deposits under the skin. This condition weakens the outer layer of the muscle, causing it to separate from the skin.
Luckily there is a way to reverse this process and banish cellulite forever. Here are 5 useful tips to help you in your struggle.
1. Stop using lotions! The market is over flown with cellulite reducing creams but they cannot help you get rid of it. In fact they can make it worse even the most expensive ones. Why? Because the problem is under your skin, therefore lotions are useless.
2. Stop going to Media-Spa Treatments, they do not work and may be extremely dangerous. Many women are permanently injured and scared permanently. These kinds of treatments do not work.
3. It`s wrong to think that cellulite is genetic and that you can`t get rid of it. Cellulite is not something that you`ve inherited and believing so is actually preventing you from taking all the necessary steps to reduce it.
4. Age doesn’t matter; you can always make it go away. As we said before cellulite is related only to your muscles and simple exercises can help you get rid of it forever. These exercises are not vigorous and are suitable for all women and for all fitness levels.
5. Use lower body movements to target specific areas affected with cellulite. Focus on toning and shaping muscle layers by pushing them towards the skin, which will help in get rid of the unwanted dimpled appearance.
Keep in mind that cellulite is not connected only to weight loss; even the skinniest girls can suffer from it.