Living alone and being single sure has perks, and now as I recollect, it was pretty awesome.
Yaoyao Ma Van As, an illustrator and a LA-based painter created these series in an attempt to perfectly capture the magic of living alone. It felt nice knowing that you can leave your marks everywhere, clean up whenever you want and operate on your own time.
1. I forgot how nice it was to enjoy in some peace and quit
2. Playing with your dog
3. Some alone time, reading books and escaping reality
4. Working on your own clock
5. Watching the rain while enjoying a cup of tea
7. Dancing like no one is watching (because no one is actually watching)
8. Eating all and when you want
9. Being messy and clumsy as you want
10. A nice hot, long bath
11. Appreciating the little things in life
12. A carefree walk
13. Having a party with yourself whenever you fell like dancing
14. When you get to enjoy to sunrise in peace
If you could, would you go back to living alone?